Saturday, March 29, 2014

Laughter, The Best Medicine

According to the calendar, spring has sprung.  9 days ago.  Sure hasn't felt like it, but I've decided to act as if it were truly here, hence my springy blog facelift.

After months of feeling like this.............














and this............










I decided I want (and need) more of this.........
















That's where you come in!  Will you share a story of either your funniest or most embarrassing moment (whichever you're more comfortable with and think will get the most laughs).  What's more, would you post it on your blog?  Entitle it "Laughter".  I'll do the same.  We could shoot for April 1st, being April Fools.....although it doesn't leave much time to get the word out and around -- should it simply be for the entire month of April, like the March Questions?  That way people will have more time.  I'd love to know your thoughts.

Will you help me pass this on and invite others to join in?  Maybe we could make it an annual thing like LOL Day, Or March Questions....

All I know is, I could REALLY use some good belly laughs.







5 comments:

  1. That's a great idea! I'll try to think of something funny!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think this is a great idea too! Hmmm I have tons of crazy funny things that happen to me .... But some am be too identifying ..... I'll need to think!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, dear. Sadie, my charmingly funny friend, I never can think of things like this when asked. Hmm... I will give it some thought, but no promises to produce.

    Renee is very fun and funny, so I am positive she can come up with a good post. I know many others who are so funny I cry at some of their silliness. I hope this idea takes off and lots of people participate.

    Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey Sadie...I try to post at least a few giggles every week. You are welcome to come visit at my blog...scroll down to labels on the right side and find either 'giggles n grins' or maybe something more specific.

    Will be happy to post something funny on the 1st of April.

    Blessings...
    Cat

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sadie, great idea. I'll try to post something to laugh about on 1st April

    Nina.

    ReplyDelete