Thursday, March 20, 2014

Great Questions, You Guys!










These questions were really thought provoking!  Thanks for playing along.  I better get on the horn and put some of my questions out there.  There are only 11 days left till the end of the month!


Willie, from Barney Married Wilma:

Okay, my question is for Kane:  What was/is your biggest challenge that you *didn't* anticipate at the start of your Dd adventure?  

Sadie...hmmm?  If there was one thing you wished you could go back and tell yourself at the beginning of this adventure, what would it be?  

Kane:  The understanding that, even when things are going well, you should not relax your standards.

Sadie:    Hmmm.....I guess it would be to try not to get too uptight and worked up over so many things......to settle down some.......but then again, I don't know that I would have listened...lol.

Cat, from Giggles, Grins, and Reflections:  

If you could have a weekend house party with 5 people (living or dead), who would they be, and why?



That's easy........they'd all be blogger friends.  The "why" is fairly obvious ;)


Cali Mom, from His Rib, Her Rock:

What would your dream vacation be?

A trip to London, Italy, and Ireland.

What is your favorite season?

Summer and Fall

What would your dream home look like?

It may sound corny, but it's the home I'm living in right now.  Kane and I had an addition and renovation done a few years ago.  This was his home for many years before I came into the picture, and now it's ours.  I love it as much as he does  :)

If you were an animal, what would you be?  And what would your husband be?

Hmm.....I asked Kane, and he responded immediately with "a lion". Interesting...lol.  I guess for myself I'd have to say a dog.

Are you enjoying or benefiting from blogging this time around?

A resounding 'Yes' to both!

George, from George's Hangar:

OK, let's start with who would play you and Kane in a movie about your life?

This one's too hard, George.  I really don't know!  Any suggestions?


If you could transport to another time to live in, when would it be?

Maybe the late 1800's - early 1900's -- only temporarily, of course, because life was much harder in those days, and I don't think I'm cut out for it for the long term.  Does that make me a wimp?

If an alien spacecraft landed in your yard and said they wanted to talk to the smartest person on the planet and asked you who that was, what would you tell them?  (Can't say wait a minute and I will get my husband because he is the smartest!) LOL

The smartest person on the planet?  I honestly don't know who that would be!








2 comments:

  1. Thanks for the great answers Sadie and Kane! ;)

    Blessings...
    Cat

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Sadie, who to play you and Kane in a movie? Since I am not sure how old you are, I will be at a bit of a disadvantage, but how about Matthew McConaughey and Jodie Foster?

    The smartest person in the world...heck If an alien spaceship were to land in your yard, tell them to call....wait you're right I can't think of any smart person either. Dumb question!

    Since it is still March, can I try again? How about this one: Do you or Kane play any musical instruments?

    George

    ReplyDelete