Saturday, September 13, 2014

Spank Ready



The other day Kane announced that we needed a 'session' that night -- that he needed it.  Hmm....  I was interested ;)  We were overdue.  I even arranged myself over my special bed cushion, aka the 'husband pillow' -- you know, one of those cushions with arms that you place at the head of the bed for reading.  Kane started with his hand and delivered a good many swats (he's increased the amount lately).  I was handling them well.....maybe too well, and I asked for the leather paddle.  It's always a delicate balance, is it not -- deciding whether to ask for more/harder spanks.  Guess I'm learning to ask for what I need -- without getting too crazy.  Lol

Kane delivered, and I was again surprised at how well I was tolerating it.  He did bring out the Black Hand, which, any more than 10 swats, I am so wanting outta there.  I didn't get more than 10 -- tolerated that ok, considered for a minute second whether I should ask for more -- then thought better of it, chicken that I am.

As he spanked, he told me that he wants me to stop complaining when we go on walks together.  Um, well, I've been known to grumble let him know (more than once) when I'm sweating (well, geez, it was so HOT outside!).  I guess I've also made it known in a not-so-pleasant way that my legs hurt sometimes  (well, they do!).  The last time we went for a walk, he decided, toward the end of it, to go in a slightly different direction home -- a direction that would take us an additional 10 minutes or so, so I said something to that effect.  I guess it really bothers him when I do all this.  Kinda takes the joy of walking out of it for him.  I guess I can see that.

Anyway, he told me that there will be an 'adjustment' spanking -- to adjust me to being ready to walk without complaining.  He first said he'd deliver one after the walk if I complained.  I suggested that it might be a good idea to give it to me beforehand, so I'd remember.

I'll keep you posted as to how that works out.  I'm pretty sure we'll be taking a couple of walks next week.


4 comments:

  1. Happy you tolerated all those spankings well Sadie. I agree with you...would rather have a reminder spanking prior to the walk than a you didn't behave spanking afterwards! Hope it cools down a bit for you on your next walks.

    Hugs and Blessings...
    Cat

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Cat. We've been so busy we haven't gone for a walk yet. I'll keep you posted :)

      Delete
  2. Hi Sadie, :)

    Sounds like a reminder spanking before a walk will work some magic there! Rob and I have been doing some walking lately. It is cooling down around these parts. Hope that it happens around there too! Many hugs,

    <3 Katie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Katie, yes, it's cooling up here a bit, too. I'm glad to see Fall coming :)

      Delete